"The Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is for any company that wishes to set themselves apart from the competition- for those companies that wish to convey to their customer base that they have gone the extra mile to ensure quality of service and reliability."
The MSPAlliance® Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is a quality assurance program and declaration from participating companies to:
- Uphold industry standards as set forth by MSPAlliance Board and Committee Members
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics and Consumer Bill of Rights (written by MSPAlliance Board Members to protect and uphold the integrity of the Manage Service and Cloud Industry)
- A commitment to deliver stellar customer services
Who is this program for?
The MSPAlliance Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is for IT Service Providers and Technology Enabling Vendors, that wish to set themselves apart from the competition; for those companies that wish to convey to their customer base that they have gone the extra mile to ensure quality of service and reliability.
- MSPAlliance TRUSTED Provider or Vendor Seal for use on your site and marketing materials
- Trusted Provider/Vendor listing
- Press Announcement
- Announcement in our newsletter, MSPAlliance.com and MSPNews.com
- Executive interview –interview will be posted on our site and in our newsletter
- Ability to post educational content in the Manage Service Institute (MSI)
- Ability to submit unlimited (industry relevant) press releases
To list in our directory of Trusted Providers and Vendors and to receive your TRUSTED Provider or TRUSTED Vendor Seal, please contact [email protected] for the application today!