You’ve experienced a cyber breach. Now what do you do?
This is a situation many organizations have never experienced, but likely will in the near future. Cyber attacks are on the rise and show no signs of decreasing. But, you can increase you chances of surviving a cyber attack by doing some simple things. Join cybersecurity expert and former FBI Special Agent Brent Watkins as he discusses effective steps MSPs can take, before and after, a cyber attack occurs.
- How have cyber-attacks evolved?
- What measures can MSPs take to determine whether they (or their clients) have been breached?
- How to find out how long the cybercriminal has been inside your network
- Cryptocurrency – do you need it?
- Ransomware negotiators – should you use them?
- Does every breach need to be disclosed?