MSP/Cloud Verify is a thorough examination and audit of your MSP or Cloud practice, similar to the type of inspection you would use if you were either purchasing or selling a home or piece of property.
The MSP/Cloud Verify examination is conducted by the MSPAlliance. During your examination, MSPAlliance will provide to you the following:
- Remediation assistance to correct identifiable problems in your practice
- Service delivery documentation templates
- MSP/Cloud Verify certification logo
- MSP/Cloud Verify report, signed by certified public accountant
- Marketing collateral (video promos, press templates, etc)
Once the examination is completed, the MSPAlliance will issue your MSP/Cloud Verify report to a 3rd party CPA firm who will then review, test (if applicable), and sign your report. Once your report is officially issued, you will receive the MSP/Cloud Verify logo and seal, along with an award and placed in a special directory called the “MSPAlliance BEST Of Directory.”
MSP/Cloud Verify Benefits
There are many reasons why a service provider goes through the MSP/Cloud Verify program. Here are just a few of the more common reasons and benefits:
- Compliance – For regulated customers demanding greater transparency and assurance
- Sales/Marketing – Use your MSP/Cloud Verify report to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors,
- Simplify responses to RFPs
- Improve your internal policies and procedures, service delivery efficiencies, and documentation
MSPAlliance can add the following modules to any MSP/Cloud Verify report:
- SOC 1 Reports (formerly SSAE 16)
- SOC 2 Reports
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27002
- Financial Services
- Health Care
So WHY MSP/Cloud Verify?
“I am impressed by how much work goes into these audits and how that translates to a concise report. I really appreciate all the time, effort, and patience that went into working with me to reach these conclusions. We are definitely a better company and I am a better manager of that company having worked with you guys. I will, of course, continue to use you as a resource for product research and best practices within an MSP.”
Andrew J., MSP IT Services Manager
It’s Not Just a Self-Certification!
Remember, there are many IT certifications out there, but only one standard that has been developed by MSPAlliance, specifically for cloud computing and manage service providers: the Unified Certification Standard for Cloud & Managed Service Providers.
MSPAlliance has worked to establish standards for providers of cloud computing and managed services since 2000. By setting industry standards and codes of conduct for thousands of its members all over the world, the association leads the way when it comes to defining manage service excellence.If you are a service provider interested in improving your practice, or want to prove to your customers that you are qualified and trustworthy, you should consider having your company go through the MSPAlliance MSP/Cloud Verify.
Get More Information
For more information please contact us at [email protected] or 800-672-9205 or use the contact form on this page.