Modern lead generation is a racket
I receive a lot of “lead generation” cold calls and emails. When I say these solicitations are horribly bad, I am being generous. MSPs get hit up all the time to create or expand their cold calling efforts and if these same groups are soliciting them, this is crazy.
- Does cold calling really work for MSPs?
- Cold calling vs Inbound lead generation
- MSP content must be a factor of your marketing and lead cultivation
Control Frameworks: Which is right for you?
A lot of MSPs today are struggling with where to start on their compliance journey. Usually, this confusion manifests itself in deciding on a control framework. But, what if there are multiple frameworks? What if your customers pull you into different control framework directions?
All reasonable questions and we’ll give you some easy tips on how to start making sense of everything.
- What is relevant to your customer?
- Do it once, then translate
- MSP controls are different from client controls
The MSP Business Plan
Most people don’t like to hear this but the very first step you should take when deciding to become an MSP is develop and write a business plan.
- Provides structure for your MSP goals
- Prevents missteps and waisted resources
- Eliminates a lot of effort downstream
- Faster time to market
- Identify relevant control frameworks sooner