MSPs serving the healthcare sector have played a unique and important role in the last year. Frontline medical staff have helped lead the charge against a global pandemic. What challenges have MSPs serving this sector experienced? How have they overcome those challenges? We talk with an MSP who shares their stories around managing IT for healthcare clients and what it takes to be successful in that vertical market.
- What are the threats that healthcare systems have been facing as a result of increased cyberattacks during the pandemic?
- What tools played a role in that support of your healthcare customers?
- What adjustments did you and your team make to contend with the challenges presented by the lockdown?
- What are some of the considerations that MSPs should have in mind when it comes to attracting and retaining clients in more vulnerable industries?
- When it comes to compliance, what are some best practices for advising clients about the importance?
- What are the benefits of hospitals outsourcing to MSPs? Any advice on how to best convey the value of an MSP for these types of businesses?
- Do you have any more specific advice for supporting clients in the healthcare space and other more vulnerable/compliance-focused industries?
MSP Zone Guest: Bryan Fuller, Contigo Technology