Data processing is an important element of any managed services agreement. The handling of data belonging to clients has never been more critical to the relationship between customer and MSP. Data processing is no longer just a service delivery issue, it is now a contractual one as well.
Join the discussion as MSP Zone explores the various ways in which data processing occurs within a managed services relationship, how you can protect your MSP practice from risk associated with data processing compliance requests, and what you shouldn’t do when presented with certain data processing agreements.
- What does the client believe you are doing?
- What are the relevant laws impacting that relationship?
- What do you need to do in order to be compliant with data processing requirements?
- Signing a document is not the end of the issue
- Data processing compliance through MSP Verify
MSP Zone Guest: Rob Scott