What are the key areas of security focus for remote workers? We will discuss 4 key attack vectors MSPs should be considering when developing a managed security offering.
What’s at Stake?
- Ransomware attacks, such as phishing and malware have surged by 148% since the start of COVID-19. Cybercrime reports in the FBI’s Crime Complaint Center, (IC3), have quadrupled.
- Cyber Defense Magazine reports that 43% of cyberattacks are targeted at small businesses.
- Home/Public WIFI
- BYOD/Personal Device Usage
- Sensitive data leaving the secured perimeter
- Lack of visibility by corporate IT
MSP Zone Guest: Rebecca Stone, LogMeIn