Continuous Compliance, Tech industry isn’t ruining the economy, and Perils of Mislabeling your Services
Weaver Outrage Meter: Low
What is continuous compliance? Sound like a headache? It isn’t. Continuous compliance is where the managed services profession is headed and MSPs had better start preparing now.
- Continuous compliance defined
- Why continuous compliance is the future
- Guidance for transitioning from standard to continuous
Recent news stories would have you believe that the recent bank failures are really caused by underlying fractures within the tech sector. Let’s examine an alternative theory for what is really happening.
- Big tech layoffs
- Bank failure root causes
- Health of MSP market
We are seeing more “providers” intentionally (or not) being vague about the types of services they are offering. Here’s why this is a bad idea.
- Problems with mislabeling your services
- MSPs who aren’t, and cyber providers who claim MSP status
- You can’t run from what you do