Techdirect Helps Dell Expert Network Members Boost Productivity
MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDERS and IT consultants serving small businesses know that time is money. And Dell wants to help them save time and money.
Now members of the new Dell Expert Network—a one-stop shop for MSPs who purchase from Dell on behalf of their SMB clients—can dramatically reduce the time they spend handling support-related issues with TechDirect, Dell’s online service portal. TechDirect provides an easy, convenient, and flexible way for MSPs to manage Dell EMC products throughout their lifecycles—from deployment to education and support—with self-service available 24/7.
This free tool, previously only used by larger reseller partners, is a $10,000+ value Dell is providing to registered Expert Network members, who also receive a dedicated account manager, free training, and other shortcuts to services and support that are designed to make business engagements easier.
TechDirect not only saves up to 60% of MSPs’ time handling customer support and routine operations, but it also boosts productivity significantly, since Expert Network members can manage their technology, train staff, and support end-user customers from a single online account.
Moreover, Dell Expert Network members have an experience in TechDirect that is tailored to their needs:
• Dedicated dashboard gadget
• Repository to archive customer approvals
• Technical support and self-dispatch requests sortable by customer contact or company
• Flexible user grouping for visibility of activities across group members
Designed by our experts for yours, TechDirect makes your workday easier by giving you insights into your technology management, staff training, and support activities. From deployment to education and support, TechDirect lets you do more with less effort and faster resolution.
To date, more than 2,000 MSPs are using TechDirect to support their end customers. Close to 200,000 support requests were created in the past year, and 1.3 million parts were dispatched globally. Join the 10,000-plus companies that are already enrolled in TechDirect.
With Techdirect MSPs Can:
- Self-log support tickets: Request technical support, saving time spent on the phone
- Self-dispatch replacement parts: Request in-warranty client and enterprise systems
- Utilize ProDeploy Client Suite to deploy PCs with greater speed, less effort, and more control, minimizing implementation risk and saving time and money
- Manage SupportAssist proactive and predictive alerts to help maximize uptime
- Manage activity and work on behalf of customers
- Access Dell EMC Certifications and Authorizations for managing staff training
- Integrate support APIs into the MSP’s existing help desk
- Configure and manage the technicians in the MSP company to submit technical support requests
How to Get Started— It’s Easy As 1-2-3-4!
- Enroll in Dell Expert Network (visit www.dell.com/expertnetwork or call 1-800-757-8442)
- Your MSP dedicated account manager will send you all the information you need to enroll in TechDirect
- Visit www.techdirect.dell.com and select the dashboard gadget for desired feature
- Start using TechDirect!