Advice on Negotiating with Vendors
MSPs are going through interesting times, particularly when it comes to their relationship with vendors. If you are an MSP (new or old) and need some advice on how to negotiate with your vendors, you’ve come to the right place.
- Can you negotiate a fair and equitable risk term with your vendor?
- Some vendors don’t understand the MSP market. Could this impact their understanding of risk allocation?
- Reseller risk vs MSP risk
- What options does your client have for recourse to the vendor?
- MSPs have leverage, so use it!
MSP Zone Guest: Rob Scott