MSP Growth Exaggerated?
- Canalys is doing some nice work analyzing managed services. Long overdue.
- Disproportionate # of MSPs producing revenue.
- Hardware/software influence (more on this in the next segment)
Do MSPs Impact Hardware Sales?
I recently saw someone promoting a webinar on the topic of MSPs increasing hardware sales, and it caught my eye. It’s not a typical subject we see discussed these days, but it is still a relevant one.
- Legacy role of MSPs and hardware
- Modern day MSP and hardware
- Defensive (prevent encroachment by other MSPs)
- MSPs as hardware/software influencers
Co-Managed IT: Is it Possible?
I see a lot of websites promote co-managed services offerings. Given the sheer number of these offerings I assume that co-managed services is enjoying some measure of success these days. However, questions must be presented (and answered) before any MSP ought to proceed with a co-managed services offering.
- Maturity of the client
- Customer IT capabilities
- Participation of client management
- What does the agreement say?