The supply chain in managed services involves numerous technology relationships with external parties. This is a normal practice. There are, however, some easy and necessary steps every MSP ought to take when reviewing their supply chain partners and making decisions that ultimately affect risk and profitability.
- How do MSPs approach securing their supply chain?
- Supply chains are part of many professions
- MSPs work at the “direction” of the client
- What can MSPs (and their clients) do to operate in an unsafe world?
- Perform technical & business due diligence on your supply chain vendors
- Suitability review of the MSP’s supply chain vendors to the needs of the clients
- Supply chain discussions are great opportunities to talk about security with clients
- MSPs should not be afraid to discuss their supply chains with their clients
MSP Zone Guest: Rob Scott, Scott & Scott LLP