Are MSPs Facing a Recession?
While managed services has enjoyed nearly two consecutive decades of strong growth, there have been peaks and valleys along the way. In this episode we examine the current economic climate facing the managed services profession.
- Demand for managed services
- MSP health
- Startup investments
- Private Equity interest in managed services
- M&A activity
MSP Zone Reading Material:
- Tech Layoffs: US Startups And Tech Companies With Job Cuts In 2022 (crunchbase.com)
- Managed Services Market to Reach $393.72 Billion by 2028 | (globenewswire.com)
- 10 Reasons to Work with a Managed Service Provider for the New School Year – TechBullion